Broker Manifesto – Welcome!
the employee benefits broker manifesto
The recruitment & hiring solution for the employee benefits Broker
The Employee Benefits Broker Manifesto demonstrates a new method for the Broker to add more value to his clients, increase the revenue from his present book-of-business, and organically transition from commissions to a fee-for-service revenue model.
what problems are we trying to solve?
Diminishing returns from the dollars invested in providing employee benefit programs
- Their broken hiring process produces a high rate of employee turn-over
- High direct & in-direct costs that are associated with making bad hires
- Increased talent acquisition costs
- Time-intensive tactics of prospecting for new clients, in today’s digital world
- Increase in client demands & expectations, in delivering services
- Reduction in carrier commissions
what is our solution?
- Link the attract & retain strategies to the recruiting & hiring tactics with a talent acquisition platform that brings data science and machine learning technology to the talent management process
- Empowers the Broker with a non-traditional tool to solve more sophisticated client problems
- Provides a incentive compensation component that motivates the Brokers to generate additional revenue by driving adoption among his clients
I am a veteran employee benefits recruiter who understands the business of delivering employee benefits services, technology and traditional recruitment techniques. I am putting the next generation recruiting tool into the hands of the Broker
benefits to the broker and clients
Win the war-for-talent & maximize the return on their investment in employee benefits spend
- Reduce bad hire rate, including direct & indirect costs
- Lower talent acquisition cost – from reduced head count needed (internal recruiters) and recruitment fees (external recruitment agencies)
- Add speed & the quality of applicants to the recruiting & hiring process
- Retain more clients, even the ones with high renewal increases
- Win more BOR letters – get in the door from the recruiting & hiring side to build employee benefits relationships
- Generate revenue from new clients’ prospecting efforts
- Produce employer cost-savings which can be re-allocated to pay the Broker in fees-for-services
easy to recommend & implement
- No need to be an expert on the recruiting & hiring side of the equation
- No need to change business your model or daily activities
- No need to have a license in order to collect commissions on the recruitment & hiring side
- No need to invest valuable time or a significant amount of money to get results
linking the attract & retain strategies to the recruit & hire tactics, is now the winning combination for the employee benefits broker
would you like to learn more?
Fill in your information below to get full access to the employee benefits broker manifesto!
Copyright 2018 by A.W. Forrester Co.