more of your clients are bringing recruitment IN-HOUSE - your candidates are now demanding full disclosure and transparency about your clients - and your headhunting tactics still require client confidentiality to be effective
The art of recruitment remains a relationship driven business. However technology has changed your candidates' social behavior. And as a result, the tool (telephone) that you have mastered, is no longer the most effective entry-point in developing relationships.
Have you noticed that it is taking a lot longer to make a placement?
One reason is because engaging candidates in a career related conversation is no longer as simple as calling them on the telephone! It has gotten more complicated, today.
The reality is that most of us will remain in this headhunting game because we love the thrill-of-the-hunt and the exhilaration that we get from making a placement. But sadly, only a very few of us will survive this transition - if we are still using traditional tactics in a world driven by digital and automation.
Data science jobs matching technology is the new recruiting.. Not one, but everyone will get a little piece of the action – in every transaction
Co Founder, TerraTal
JOBS MATCHING TECHNOLOGY IS THE NEW HEADHUNTING
There are a handful of startups in the recruitment space; marketing the concept of applying the same matching technology that the major dating sites use to match singles for compatibility and romantic purposes- they are using it to match individuals with the right jobs.
One of these startups is focused on utilizing Headhunters as their primary distribution channel into the recruitment space. (Headhunters were the early adopters who introduced their huge network of talent to LinkedIn)
It is called TerraTal.
TerraTal is an artificial intelligence driven digital platform that streamlines the front-end of the hiring process, as it applies to how talent is attracted and evaluated.
Click the tabs to see the value from the employer, job seeker and headhunters' perspective.
- JOB SEEKER
On the employer side, it produces quality hires at a much lower cost. It also shortens the hiring process by reducing the man-hours and resources associated with sifting through resumes and screening job applicants.
On the job seeker side, it provides professionals with access to more meaningful job opportunities which they most likely would not become aware. Either they may not have the know-how, the network, time or energy that are associated with the complexities of our present hiring process.
Not only does it solve their candidates' full disclosure and transparency challenges, it provides a way to generate passive income from their own talent network. And it also encourages them to recruit more employers into their network, as it provides substantial and recurring financial incentives.
Click the tabs to learn how terratal will put recruiting back INTO the hands of headhunters
- more revenue sources
- no more recruiting
- more placements
Monetize Your Networks: Be the first to introduce your professional, social and talent networks and generate revenue from:
- Traditional Placements
- Referral Commissions
- Recurring Commissions
- Profile View Commissions
- Override Commissions
Artificial Intelligence: Identify qualified and interested candidates without:
- Cold Calling
- Leaving Voicemail Messages
- Sending Emails
- Reviewing LinkedIn Profiles
- Sifting Through Resumes
- Pitching Jobs to Uninterested Individuals
Build your Brand: Spend more time working with only motivated candidates:
- Concurrently work on more deals and in multiple locations
- Every employer in any Industry or location becomes a potential client
- Top talent in any Industry or location becomes a place-able candidate
- Dominate your vertical by building a network of niche recruiters
"This is a way to allow the recruitment Industry to cut the administrative burden on the front-end of the hiring process to eliminate the waste and resources that are associated with the traditional methods. It is also a way to streamline the process to identify the best fit candidates and on the other hand, it allows professionals access to opportunities that were previously inaccessible to them ."
how terratal will create more sources of revenue for headhunters
RECRUIT MORE EMPLOYERS INTO YOUR NETWORK and earn:
- Recurring income (commissions) from the subscription fees (paid by the employers in your network) to utilize the technology and hire talent through the global talent exchange.
- Passive income from candidate profile unlock fees (paid by other employers & recruiters) for the profiles that were generated from the activities of the employers in your network.
recruit individuals in your database to join the global talent network
- More placement opportunities. You will be able to work on more deals concurrently and in multiple locations. That is because the jobs matching algorithm will do the time-intensive parts of your normal recruitment process and immediately identify the candidates who are most interested in the jobs that you are recruiting for.
- Passive income from candidate profile unlock fees (paid by employers and recruiters) for the profiles of the candidates who you recruited into your network.
- Passive income from candidate profile unlock fees (paid by employers and recruiters) for the profiles that your candidates recruited into your network.
answer these 4 questions and discover for yourself how you will make more placements
- How many candidates do you have in your database?
- How many recruitment projects can you work on concurrently, and in how many different locations?
- What is taking place with the other candidates in your database while you are focused on recruiting in another city?
- How many deals could you work concurrently, if you were only focused on getting finalist candidates through the interview process?
Based on your answers, can you see how more placement opportunities will be generated when you don't have to make cold calls, leave voicemail messages, send out emails, search LinkedIn profiles or pitch jobs?
CLICK THE TABS AND START YOUR ADVENTURE
- who to recruit
- how to recruit
- why to recruit
Candidates & Clients
Friends & Neighbors
Request an invite Today
Complete Your Profile
Start Sending Your Invites
This is an invitation only network
Your invitations has to be accepted by your invitees in order for them to join your network
Your invitees will become off-limits to your network, if they have accepted another invitation.
SEE TERRATAL IN ACTION
What You’ll Get...
a picture is worth a THOUSAND words and numbers don't lie
how much money are you LEAVING on the table - by not MONETIZING a talent network that has taken you years to develop?
placement fees + referral fees + renewal fees + override fees = new headhunter fees
Along with your invitation to join, you will get access to the video on how to calculate your new headhunter fees
see recruiting from a totally new PERSPECTIVE
- Solve more Hiring Problems
- Become The Expert in Your Space
- Help Employers Find Local Talent in Your Community
- Become The 21st. Century Recruiter
without investing your hard-earned dollars
Without taking time away from
your normal recruitment activities
Get Instant ACCESS to the GLOBAL talent network!
Enter your first name, last name and email
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
HOW WILL THIS MODEL CHANGE THE WAY RECRUITERS RECRUIT?
- Provide more ways to generate revenue from their expertise and relationships they have built.
- They will have a tool that will immediately identify the best suited and most interested candidate
- The won’t have to spend time surfing all day on LinkedIn
how much in fees can i really make?
- Objective is to leverage the hard work that you have done over the years
- In addition to what you are doing, and with less effort
- The models are showing 7 figures if someone can knock it out of the park
how much does it cost to join?
- Does not cost anything right now, not sure of future pricing.
- Could be an opportunity cost, if someone else claim your candidates before you
- Money that you may be leaving on the table if you do not participate
HOW WILL THIS MODEL BENEFIT RECRUITERS?
- More revenue from more sources
- No longer handcuffed in recruiting the LinkedIn way
- Doing less of the work they hate doing the most
computers will never replace recruiters!
- Not about robots replacing recruiters, it's more about how you can use technology to make recruiting better
- If the technology is available, why not use it?
- If it will make you a better recruiter, isn’t that a good thing?
why should I give away my candidates to employers for only $40?
- If every time you gave me $1- I gave you $40, how many times will you give me a dollar?
- It’s about profile views, not placements!
- What if LinkedIn paid you $40 every time someone viewed your profile?
isn't this just like linkedin?
- You can make a lot more money using this method then using LinkedIn
- You just upped your game way above your competitors, who are using LinkedIn just like everyone else
- This is the future recruiting model; the LinkedIn way is the past.
why should i change the way i recruit?
- If everything is just fine, then don’t worry about changing. We only want the one who see the need to change.
- It’s just like recruiting – either you are recruiting for or you are recruiting from. Which side do you want to be on, for or from?
- It’s not really a change, it’s more of - in addition to what you are doing.
why should my candidates' join, they already have a linkedin profile?
- LinkedIn is public and this is private. Most people prefer private
- Public profiles are mostly embellished, private profiles are more real
- LinkedIn focuses on their past; this focuses on their careers in the future
why would employers be interested in the concept?
- Employers will evaluate anything that will make them better, stronger and faster
- They are always interested in solutions that are easier, cheaper and simple
- Recruiting is a problem; turnover is a problem. Solving those two problems will put them ahead of the game.