how it works
PROBLEM THAT WE SOLVE
Here’s the opportunity that we see for employee benefits brokers – and it’s from the job vacancies that their clients are filling in-house..
Being on the recruiting side, we have found that many employers are having great difficulties in successfully selecting the right job applicants to invite into their interview process. This is because of the huge volume of applicants who are applying to their job vacancies, and the 1999 style screening method they are using. The best example of the resume screening method, is conveyor belt scene from "I Love Lucy'
What happens if you're not able to properly screen each resume?
Exactly! In other words, your clients are losing the talented performers that you are attracting & retaining for them, through your employee benefits efforts.
- Many of the applicants who are uniquely qualified for the job, will not get the opportunity to demonstrate their skills & interest in the job, because they will be eliminated before the interview stage of your client's hiring process
- Many finalist candidates will exit the interview process, before the job offer stage - either because they’ve -accepted another offer or will accept the offer and then decline it - for a better offer or a counteroffer.
Here’s the itch that you'll scratch for your clients
At some point your clients will run-out of qualified candidates to interview, before the job vacancy is filled. You will know this when they ask if you might know of any qualified candidates in the market.
When that point occurs, these are their three options available to your clients:
- Use an external agency to fill the job vacancy – which is very expensive, or
- Re-start that same search from scratch all over again – and they might end up with the exact same results.
- Take-a-chance Hire – hiring someone who is not exactly the best fit for the role
That is the itch that you will scratch for your clients, when they have to choose one from those unpopular options.
To scratch that itch,you will supply them with more qualified candidates, at the itch-point – so they’ll be able to continue their interview process, without having to re-start the entire process or use outside agencies.
HOW YOU WILL GENERATE ADDITIONAL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR YOUR CLIENTS
You will recommend our recruitment app. It is an artificial intelligence driven applicant screening tool that functions like the span filter on your email account. As an example, Gmail uses machine learning technology to read your emails in order to automatically identify which ones are from known spanners or from unsolicited marketing campaigns. It also monitors your activities to identify the emails that you’ve sent directly to the trash folder without reading. It will send those spam emails directly to your junk mail folder.
So, you can call it - the span filter for job applicants applying to job vacancies advertised on LinkedIn, Indeed or Zip Recruiter.
When your clients use our screening technology, it will immediately identify - the 10 best people to interview from the hundreds of job applicants who applied to a job vacancy., And, this is done without having to read one resume.
So, you will generate additional qualified job candidates in two ways:
- You will prevent qualified job applicants from falling through the cracks of your clients' screening process– so they’ll have more qualified applicants in their interview process.
- You will introduce additional qualified interview-ready candidates from our live database of active/passive candidates (job leads - $199/lead)
HOW YOUR EFFORTS FROM THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SIDE, BENEFIT CLIENTS ON THE RECRUITING SIDE
- Low-cost, faster, more efficient recruiting & hiring process
- More cultural-fit hires, increased employee productivity, less employee turnover
- Build their own pipeline of qualified, interview-ready candidate talent pool
HOW OUR RECRUITMENT APP WILL BENEFIT THE BROKER
- Higher client retention rate
- Easier access to more HR leaders/Decision Makers
- Additional/Multiple revenue sources from existing client base
ADDITIONAL AUTOMATED BROKER RECRUITMENT FEES
- 20% - employer annual subscription fee
- 12% - employer renew subscription fee
- $40.00 - employer purchased/qualified applicant lead
Calculate Your Broker Recruitment Fees
Fill in Your Information Below to Get Immediate Access to Your FREE Broker Recruitment App