This is a true story
A candidate of mine, (I’ve placed this guy twice).
He called me up late last year.
I thought he was looking to move again.
But all he wanted, was to get my thoughts on a new recruitment solution he developed.
I’m thinking – a recruitment solution?
This guy’s not even in the recruitment Industry, he’s in the insurance Industry.
Anyway, check this out.
I am going to use a pickup-truck as an example, to describe this recruitment solution.
This is not an ordinary prick up-truck, this one was built with parts from different automobile manufactures – parts from BMW, parts from Mercedes, parts from Maserati and parts from Ford.
Picture that for a second.
So, basically, his recruitment solution is built from business models - from other Industries that are successful in today’s digital environment.
I call it the Moneyball Recruitment Solution because it was developed by someone without hands-on recruitment experience.
Here are some examples of the successful business concepts for different Industries:
3. Sourcing - it uses discarded job applicants from 100s of employers’ job advertisements
4. Pricing - same model used by Walmart
5. Professional networking – same concept from LinkedIn, but with a revenue generating component
7. Compensation – same model used in the Insurance Industry
What can the Moneyball Recruitment Solution do for employers?
- Start their interview process with only finalist candidates
- Allows employers Job advertisements to be seen by only qualified candidates
- Identifies the qualified & interested candidates who did not apply to job postings
- Allows hiring managers to develop relationship with passive candidates and invite them to the interview process
What can the Moneyball Recruitment Solution do for agency recruiters?
- Create a marketplace where every employer is a potential client
- Generated recruitment fees from job vacancies that are being filled internally
- Candidate sourcing is done by employers
- Generate a stream of recurring recruitment fees
- Generate recruitment fees from telephone interviews
- Generate passive recruitment fees from candidates in your database and the size of your professional network
How can recruitment automation help you introduce the Moneyball Recruitment Solution to employers?
- No cold calls
- Identify the employers who are interested in talking to you
- Don’t have to invest time to learn a new technology
- Don’t have to invest a huge amount of capital to get started
- Keep your traditional headhunting tactics
Not only will you be able to generate additional sources for revenue, it will provide you with intelligence when any candidates in your database - become active, And that is the main reason why I am reaching out to you.
Click here to see the short video