Steps For Making a Placement in 2017
The technology for matching the right job to the right individual, is here!
What are the steps involved for making a placement for $100K salary and 20% fee? In this post, I will compare the traditional to the automated headhunting recruitment methods; then take a deep dive into how the automated method works.
TRADITIONAL HEADHUNTER METHOD
- Obtain job order
- Search internal database for possible qualified candidates
- Search LinkedIn for possible qualified candidates
- Reaches out to potential candidates by phone, email, In mail to pitch the job opportunity to determine if an interest exist.
- Identify shortlist of interested candidates
- Prep candidates for job interviews
- Identify finalist candidates, after interviews
- Negotiate offer
- Placement fee – $20K
AUTOMATED HEADHUNTER METHOD
- Obtain job order and complete a TT job profile & immediately Identifies qualified/interested candidate
- Prep candidate for interviews
- Negotiate offer
- Placement fee – $19.8K
AUTOMATED HEADHUNTER METHOD – EXPLAINED
- Candidate completed a professional profile on TT Global Network prior to the job vacancy
- Headhunter completes and submit a TT job profile
- Candidate is immediately matched to the job order by the matching algorithm
- Headhunter is alerted of the match and is provided with details and a scored of a possible job fit.
- Headhunter invites candidate to view job description and job profile by clicking a link
- Candidate clicks link to express interest, after receiving notification of a job fit – reviews job description and job profile
- Headhunter pays the $200 fee to view the candidate’s complete profile including name and contact information
- Candidate interviews for job
- Candidate is extended and accepts the job offer
AUTOMATED HEADHUNTER METHOD – TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE PLACEMENT
- Passive candidate was invited to join the TT Global Talent Network
- Candidate completed a profile (the intent is to be alerted only if the perfect job opportunity became available)
- Perfect job opportunity consisted of the candidate’s ideal view in terms of the role, Industry, organization, location, work life-balance, compensation, benefits and other attributes that are important to the candidate.
AUTOMATED HEADHUNTER METHOD – ONE MONTH BEFORE THE PLACEMENT
- Candidate was alerted by email that an organization has requested interested in viewing the candidates complete profile for a job – matching the candidate’s view of the perfect job opportunity.
- Upon reviewing the job description and viewing the social graph of how the job profile matches up with the candidate’s profile – the candidate approved the profile release by clicking a link.
- Upon receiving notification of the acceptance, the Headhunter paid the $200 profile fee to learn the identity of the candidate.
- The headhunter contacted the candidate, where they confirmed their mutual interest and agreed on the next step.
PSYCHOLOGY OF THE PLACEMENT
- The process was private on both sides
- Details on both sides were transparent
- Both sides had interest in what each had to offer
- The process was relaxed and flowed smoothly
Provide your information below if you are a Headhunter in a niche vertical and you would like to learn about automation.